WP Builder UI Blocks are pre-designed UI elements which you can use to create unique templates for each section of your WordPress website or use specific UI Blocks with a shortcode in any post, page or sidebar text widget.
Via WP Builder Cloud
- Make sure you have installed and activated WP Builder on your website.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to WP Builder – WP Builder Cloud page.
- Click the UI Blocks tab to browse and search all available UI Blocks.
- Click the Download Icon on any UI Block to install and activate. All installed UI Blocks are available under UI Blocks admin menu.
- Once installed, you can include the UI Blocks to any WP Builder template or insert via shortcode in any post, page or sidebar text widget.
Via Template Editor
You can easily install new UI Blocks while editing a template.
- Under UI Blocks section, click the Download link.
- Search by typing the keywords or block number such as ‘uib-416’.
- You will see a list of available blocks.
- Click the Download Icon on the blocks you wish to download.
- Once downloaded, the new UI Block will be automatically added to the template.