WP Builder Add-ons extend the functionality of your WordPress website. Each Add-on comes with specific features which you can choose to enable as per your website or business requirements.
WP Builder Add-ons can be installed normally as WordPress plugins or via WP Builder Cloud.
Via WP Builder Cloud
- Once you have installed and activated WP Builder on your WordPress website, You can see the WP Builder in the admin menu.
- Go to WP Builder – WP Builder Cloud page where you can install and upgrade all our products.
- Click on the Add-ons tab and you will see a list of all available WP Builder Add-ons.
- Click the download icon and the add-on will be installed and activated on your WordPress website.
- WP Builder Cloud does not install the add-ons in /wp-content/plugins
instead the add-on folder is created in /wp-content/uploads/wp-builder/add-ons directory.
- If any add-on requires other add-ons to extend the functionality, WP Builder Cloud will automatically install these add-ons.
for example, WP Frontend Auth add-on requires WP Form Builder add-on to extend the authentication forms so when you install WP Frontend Auth, WP Form Builder will be installed and activated automatically.
Installing Add-ons purchased via Envato
A few of our premium Add-ons are also available on Envato marketplace and you buy the regular or extended license.
- Once you have purchased any of our Add-ons from Envato marketplace, you can download the Zip file from the Envato’s downloads page.
- Make sure you have already installed WP Builder on your website as all our Add-ons require WP Builder to be installed and activated to work.
- You can install the Add-ons zip file via Plugins – Add New page Upload section, however, we recommend installing the Add-ons via WP Builder Cloud.
- You must install and activate WP Builder on your website to access WP Builder Cloud on your website.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to WP Builder – WP Builder Cloud page and click the Upload tab.
- Here you can choose to drag and drop the add-on’s zip file or enter the Envato purchase code to install and activate the add-on on your website.